php4dvd is a small yet powerful, php/mysql powered movie database.
- Search IMDb.com for movie information
- and store this detailed information (like directors, actors, poster, language...)
- More information per movie like personal notes, if you own or have seen the movie, loaned it out, etc...
- Add covers to your movies
- Powerful and quick search function
- User login
- Multiple languages
- Very configurable, easy to use
- Layout is based on a template which you can easily adjust
To use these files you need to have a php installation:
- Apache 2 or higher
- Php 5.3 or higher
- GD2 library to be able to upload (and resize) covers
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
Read the instructions in
docs/README.TXT to install or upgrade.
Thanks to morphias0. He wrote the first automatic installer/upgrade script
and came up with some extra features. If you want to request more features,
Thanks to Izzy from IzzySoft. He wrote the imdb php class to be able to search for movies at IMDb.com. For more information go to the imdbphp site.
php4dvd is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
php4dvd is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with php4dvd. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.